The Premier League has unveiled the candidates for the prestigious end-of-season awards: Player of the Season, Young Player of the Season, and Manager of the Season, in recognition of their outstanding contributions throughout the 2022-2023 season.
These nominees have significantly impacted their respective teams during the ongoing campaign, which is set to conclude on May 28th.
The awards are categorized into three main divisions, each sponsored by a different brand, which lends its name to the respective accolade. EA Sports sponsors the Player of the Season category, Barclays sponsors the Manager of the Season award, and Hublot sponsors the Young Player of the Season honor.
EA Sports Player of the Season nominees
1. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
2. Erling Haaland (Manchester City)
3. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
4. Martin Odegaard (Arsenal)
5. Marcus Rashford
6. Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
7. Kieran Trippier (Newcastle United)
Hublot Young Player Of the Season Nominees:
1. Sven Botman (23-year-Old, Newcastle United)
2. Moises Caicedo (21-year-old, Brighton)
3. Erling Haaland (22-year-old, Manchester City)
4. Alexander Isak (23-year-old Newcastle United)
5. Alexis Mac Allister (24-year-old, Brighton)
6. Gabriel Martinelli (21-year-old, Arsenal)
7. Martin Odegaard (24, Arsenal)
8. Bukayo Saka (21, Arsenal)
Barclays Manager Of The Season Nominees
1. Mikel Arteta (Arsenal)
2. Roberto De Zerbi (Brighton)
3. Unai Emery (Aston Villa)
4. Pep Guardiola (Manchester City)
5. Eddie Howe (Newcastle United)
6. Marco Silva (Fulham)
How To Vote For The Premier League Player, Young Player, and Manager Of The Season
To vote for the Premier League player of the season on or before Monday, May 22, visit the EA SPORTS website. For other categories, visit the Premier League’s official website.
“The public votes will be combined with those of a panel of football experts to decide the winner, who will be revealed on Saturday, 27 May”, the Premier League revealed on its official website on Thursday, May 18.